We are always looking for skilled and dedicated professionals to join our team. We currently have a team of 20+, comprised of Carpenters, Apprentices, Designers, Estimators and Office Admin.
We offer very competitive compensation rates for our crew, access to benefits, tool allowances and other incentives. We look for like-minded, passionate people to help us elevate the London renovation industry and exceed our clients’ expectations. There is a reason we’ve been around for 38 years in London and we look forward to meeting you in the future.
We are currently Hiring an Accounting Manager
Duo Building is a progressive and innovative General Contracting firm looking to fill an Intermediate Bookkeeping/ Accounting position to help grow the business. We have 28 employees and treat our employees like family. We offer competitive wages, profit sharing and benefits. This position directly reports to the owner and is considered an integral part of the management team.
If you are analytical with construction accounting experience and think outside of the box, please apply.
- Intermediate bookkeeping/ accounting including forecasting
- Full cycle bookkeeping
- Payroll and benefits administration
- Financial reporting and job costing
- Accounts receivable/payable
- Reconciliation of accounts- month end and year end reports
- Government Remittances
- Managing multiple companies/intercompany accounts
- Managing work in progress of up to 35 jobs at a time
- Ability to lead and manage staff in accounting functions
- General office duties
Proficient in Microsoft applications, especially Excel
- Sage/ACCPAC experience and knowledge
- Construction accounting experience is essential
- 3 to 5 years of strong accounting/bookkeeping experience is required; Accounting experience must include AP/billings and job costing
- Full cycle payroll experience including benefits administration
- Accounting/bookkeeping diploma/degree or equivalent
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication abilities- both oral and written
- Strong research and problem solving skills
- Proactive in staying abreast of changing legislation
- Ability to manage multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines
- Maintain a professional demeanour, keeping confidentiality and using good discretion
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Criminal Background screening required
- Job skills testing will form part of the interview process
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be part of the Duo team, Please send your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted further. Thank you for your interest in Duo Building Ltd.