Now hiring: Architectural Designer – Residential / Commercial
We are an award-winning design-build company specializing in renovation projects, commercial builds and custom homes in London Ontario. With over 37 years of construction experience, the DUO Building team is dedicated to delivering an exceptional customer experience that consistently results in creative and innovative home and business transformations.
ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNER – RESIDENTIAL / COMMERCIAL
This is a newly created position to be part of our dynamic team working with clients to take projects from concept to completion. The job responsibilities will include meeting with clients, offering innovative ideas, site measurements, producing concept and working drawings, sourcing materials, administrative support for client design projects, producing 3D renderings, and using programs such as AutoCAD or Chief Architect.
- Minimum of 5 years of related work experience
- Graduate of recognized Architectural Technology, Interior Design Program, or equivalent
- High proficiency in AutoCAD
- 3D rendering abilities and/or experience with Chief Architect or Sketch Up
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications – Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Outlook
- Strong design abilities and creative problem solving skills
- Sales presentation experience in meetings with clients
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
- In-depth knowledge of the building industry
Permanent full-time position
Salary will be based on qualifications and experience. We have a benefit plan as well as profit sharing.
Please send in your resume along with salary expectations to : email@example.com
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted further. Thank you for your interest.