COVID- 19 UPDATE
During these challenging times at DUO, we still are continuing to operate the business with added safety measures. In light of the recent lockdown, the following memo was sent to all our staff and sub-trades.
Our COVID-19 Policy clearly states onsite maximums for staff and subtrades as follows:
- Adjusting jobsite production schedules to facilitate physical distancing at all times.
- No more than 5 individuals can be present on any one job site, as per current provincial government recommendations. DUO Building Ltd will work to keep a standard of maximum 5 individuals per site.
- No more than 2 subcontractors will be allowed on the jobsite at any one time.
- No visitors are allowed on any site at any time – only scheduled deliveries, subcontractor work, client meetings, or building inspections will be permitted onsite.
- Unscheduled site visitors can be requested to leave immediately by the site supervisor.
During the current lockdown we all need to be vigilant and make sure we are doing the following every day:
- Wear a mask
- Inside- wear a mask at all times
- Outside- wear a mask if you are not physically distanced 6 feet
- change your mask after wearing for more than 4 hours at a time
MASK COMPLIANCE IS MANDATORY BY ALL WORKERS & SUBTRADES ON EVERY JOBSITE
- Safety glasses are recommended at all times
- Physically distance 6 feet
- Wash hands frequently
- Use hand sanitizers
- Sneeze or cough into your elbow
- Sanitize shared touchpoints frequently
- Ensure you have wash stations set up and stocked
- Sign in and out on jobsite log / answer all Covid-19 questions, take your temperature and record to provide details for contact tracing if necessary
- Use fans to ventilate air out a window or other opening to improve airflow indoors as the new variants are more contagious and spread quickly indoors
- Please get your vaccine https://www.healthunit.com/covid-19-vaccine-eligibility
It is our priority to keep everyone working safely and if everyone does their part we can work thru this, while protecting ourselves and others.
Thank you for continued cooperation & Stay Safe!