RENOMARK – Renovators Mark of Excellence
Familiar with RENOMARK? You’ve likely seen this symbol around London and it’s important you know what it stands for. More importantly, you’ll know what it means if you see a renovator that doesn’t have this accredidation.
If you’re planning a renovation nothing is more important than finding the right professional for the job. Created in 2008, RENOMARK was created to identify those renovation contractors who:
• Be in good standing with the London Home Builders’ Association (LHBA)
• Agree to the LHBA Code of Ethics
• Agree to the LHBA Renovation Councils’ Code of Conduct
• Provide a detailed, written contract for all jobs
• Provides minimum 2 year warranty on all projects
• Carry a minimum of $2 million liability insurance
• Carry all applicable licenses and permits
• Have coverage for workplace safety and employers’ liability and/or only work with subcontractors who carry such coverage
• Maintain a safe and organized work site
We’ve had almost all of the requirements for this accreditation in place during our 32 years in business. As such, we have been an accredited RENOMARK renovation professional since its inception, and believe strongly in its values. Protecting your investment and trusting someone to work on your home is of utmost importance. We are confident in our services and commitment to quality and dedication to you, our customer.