Support the London Food Bank!
Help us help families in need this holiday season.
An average of 3,160 families a month visit the London and Area Food Bank for help, of which 40 percent are children and youth. Help us help the Food Bank meet this demand this holiday season.
DUO is proudly participating in the London Home Buyers Association’s leg of the 2016 Business Cares Food Drive, running December 1 – 22.
There are a number of ways that you can make a difference for a London family:
- Bring donations of non-perishable food* or monetary donations to our office at 663 Central Avenue, London by December 16th. Cheques are payable to: London and Area Food Bank/Business Cares. Tax receipts are available. If you would like a pick-up arranged, just call our office and one of our team will be happy to do this.
- Visit NO Frills – 925 Southdale Road West at Colonel Talbot, on Saturday and Sunday, December 3 – 4 between 9 am and 5 pm each day. DUO volunteers will be there to accept your donation of non-perishable food or money.
- Set up a collection bin at your own office. Contact John Relouw at 519-434-0960 before December 16th to arrange pick up!
- Donate online at www.businesscares.ca/donate.
Thank you in advance for your generous support. Together, we will make a difference!
Questions? Please contact John Relouw, Team Captain of Business Cares Food Drive, and DUO partner, at 519-434-0960.
* Items most needed:
- Dried or canned vegetables and legumes(lentils, kidney beans, black beans, chick peas, etc)
- Canned meat & fish
- Peanut butter
- Baby food & formula
- Pasta & pasta sauces
- Special diet foods (gluten free, lactose free, etc.)